The story of a young chiropractor that ditches the American rat race to introduce her profession to Vietnam



Friday, April 15, 2011

Sweet Dispostion

This should be the last blog under this address; after all, how can I be Vietnam Chiropractor when I leave the country?  It was good and necessary to take six weeks in Thailand to recover from the whole Vietnam experience.  I did a lot of writing that I never shared, and maybe someday it will all be a book.  I met countless travelers who shared their life experiences and inspired me.  I stood at a fork in the road between Oslo, Norway, and Singapore, Singapore, and spent countless hours imagining a life as a chiropractor in each.  Being one who never likes to miss out on every life experience, I must mourn spending my late twenties in Scandinavia, and focus my attention towards sunnier pastures . . . errr; or at least sunnier concrete.  So, I'm happy to announce that I will be joining an ol pal, Dr. Kelvin Ng, in his Singapore practice at the end of the month. 

The ads on this blog made me twenty five dollars and twelve cents.  It's been the most rewarding money I've ever made.  Stay tuned for the new blog!

1 comment:

  1. In oslo Norway now and wished you were here, it`s not that warm, but we could have had a coffee at Aker brygge under a blanket to keep us warm. There, we would be talking about the life at Koh Tao and all our adventures // XX Madde

    ReplyDelete